The new start-up assistant for the servo-controller COMBIVERT S6
KEB COMBIVIS 6 is the free “software tool“ for the start-up of the drive Controller COMBIVERT.
The first step is to contact the drive controller – on the new start screen direct functions are available, including a command for searching the PC interfaces or the manual adjustment of communication data.
Once the connection to the drive controller stands, the new assistant starts immediately and leads the user step by step through the commissioning of asynchronous as well as synchronous motors.
The nice thing is: All settings in the new COMBIVIS 6 assistant are done step by step directly in clear-text without the otherwise necessary detailed knowledge of parameters and standards.
The result: The motor is “made to rotate” within a very short time.
The allocation of the controller to the motor or rather the presetting of motor data for the series DL2, DL3 and TA are stored in the KEB motor database and can be retrieved and activated by entering the article number
For other motors input fields for the necessary name plate data are provided. An optimization of the controller-settings is automatically performed with the start of the electrical identification. Established data can be stored for later use in the user database.
After the start-up of the motors a test run can be made without external control of the drive controller. Similar to the drive profiles according to CiA 402 speed or positioning profiles are possible.
In addition to this basic extensions of the simplified start-up COMBIVIS 6 offers in the current version the following newly implemented functions:
- Data Backup/ Reading back the stored values
- Load factory setting
- Interrupt Bus communication / Save Bus-settings / Restore original state
- Motor menu: Data input for brake and sinusoidal filter
- Adjust feedback mode and interface (open-loop, closed-loop, encoderless closed-loop)
- Adjustment of encoder interface depending on encoder type and values
- Readout of electronic name plate (for KEB motors)
- Adjustment of speed control and position control
- Presetting the controller based on the mass inertia of motor and machine
- Torque limits
- Settings for the available operating modes according to CiA 402, e.g. ramp mode, S-curves, speed limits, positioning profile, homing method …
- Selection of the bus system
- Process data assignment
- Bus diagnosis
- Create and export unit specification data
Test run assistant:
- Presetting of 3 speeds or 4 profile positions
- Handling of control word and status word
- Brake control
- Starting a predefined scope recording