New update for COMBIVIS connect
COMBIVIS connect from KEB is a fast and secure remote maintenance platform for industrial applications
It offers the possibility to access devices from another location with an end-to-end connection and thus facilitates commissioning, maintenance work, troubleshooting and status analyses. This requires a two-way internet connection.
The current update for COMBIVIS connect contains new features and security functions:
- Automated password restore mechanism for each individual user (requires email address in the user profile)
- Worldwide geolocation map for each domain-device
- VPN firewall rules copy/paste support
- Definition of static VPN routing rules to access subnets
- Support for upcoming Cloud + 4G Router Family
The next time the user logs on to a domain, he will be notified and the update can be installed automatically. The software is optionally available in the download area (Software/COMBIVIS connect Setup 10.3.007).