More space for the south west
KEB Automation opens brand new site in Heilbronn
Heilbronn/Barntrup – “This is the biggest single investment that a KEB distribution centre has ever seen,” explains Thomas Brinkmann, Partner at KEB Automation. “We have been able to create space for up to 40 employees across office and training areas spanning more than 1400 square metres.”
With around 100 guests, the grand opening of the new buildung was celebrated at the beginning of July.
Situated on Ferdinand-Braun-Straße, the new site means that KEB can now support its customers throughout the south of Germany. “We see Heilbronn as a key location at the heart of a major industrial hub. By investing in this new site, we also want to make it clear that we are keen to grow,” Brinkmann continues. The KEB brand is synonymous with complete machine automation from a single source and offers everything from drives and software solutions through to gear motors, brakes and clutches. Thomas Brinkmann also took the opportunity to thank architects Joachim Kruck and Daniel Carl (Kruck+Partner), who delivered the project both on time and to budget.
In the short and medium term, the bright halls of the Heilbronn subsidiary will be welcoming yet more members of staff. “By adding new engineers and software developers to our team, we can create more direct channels of communication for our customers,” explains Viktor Stefan, Sales Director for South Germany. “Our large training room means we now have space to discuss customer requirements down to the last detail, which is something that only used to be possible in our company head office in Ostwestfalen-Lippe.”
KEB Automation has over 1400 employees and generates a turnover of around 240 million euros (2017). This ever-growing family company in its second generation has a global presence across 11 different sites. KEB is also represented by its regional partners in 23 countries.