Planetary Gears PP
KEB SERVOGEAR PP Planet servo-motors
1- and 2-stage planet gears are available in 5 sizes with output torques in the range 5 to 460 Nm for transmission with low-torsional backlash in an axial direction. Transmission ratios are selectable within the range i=5 to i=40 depending on motor size.
The mechanical connection to the motor is in the form of an easily mounted clamp link, for simple change-over of individual modules for servicing, designed for motor series DL3 and TA series motors.
The choice of motor and gear configuration enables a complete system ready for installation to be made.
Advantages of planet gears
- High rigidity
- Low torsional backlash
- Efficiency rating > 97 %
- Thermal length adjustment
- Compact design
provide the ideal solution in particular for speed adjustment of servo-motors for dynamic applications.
- Servo gear motors from 0.5 to 90 Nm
- Universal design for all installation positions, life-time lubrication
- Optional design series DL3: permanent magnet brake
- Optional design series TA: spring-applied brake, permanent magnet brake, special colour range