Spring Applied Brakes
COMBISTOP spring-applied brakes
COMBISTOP are two-disc spring-set brakes operating by a closed current principle for dry-running, with spring-operated braking force, lifted by electromagnetic force. The spring force brakes, tried and tested millions of times, can be used wherever braking is required for rotating masses or where shafts need to be held securely in the end position.
High material quality, processing accuracy ensured by the latest machines and thorough manufacturing and functional controls guarantee reliability and safety.
- Voltages from 24 V to 205 V DC, different voltages (optional)
- Torque range from 0.4 to 3000 Nm
- Compact, maintenance-free structure
- High wear strength
- Unbreakable surface structure
- Certified to C-CSA-us
Model ranges for use in AC asynchronous and servo-motors, wind turbines, theatres or crane and lifting gear are optimized for the particular sector.
Contact for Magnet Technology
- CE Declaration of Conformity Cluches and Brakes (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)