Permanent Magnet Clutches and Brakes
COMBIPERM Permanent magnet clutches and brakes
The principle of permanent magnetic clutches and brakes utilises the power of permanent magnets.
COMBIPERM P1 / COMBIPERM PC are electromagnetic releasing brakes and clutches for dry-running, with the force flow produced by permanent magnets. The mode of action enables connection of shafts or secure braking of masses in voltageless state.
Individual customer requirements in construction and calculations are catered for and adapted using COMBIPERM as a technical basis.
- Voltages from 24 V to 205 V DC, different voltage (optional)
- Torque range 0.4 to 145 / 6 … 120 Nm
- Compact design, maintenance-free
- Backlash-free separation with no residual torque
- Wide temperature and voltage range
- Long service life without covering material
- Emergency stop function
- Certified according to C-CSA-us
COMBIPERM have proved to be optimum solutions in a large number of sectors of the packaging industry, medical engineering, robot and automation engineering, the paper and printing machine industry, machine tools, woodworking machines and also asynchronous and synchronous motors.