KEB Magnet Technology – invisible power
For more than 45 years we have used electromagnets for starting, stopping, safe braking and positioning of shafts in machines and installations.
From KEB's start point in 1972 to date and onwards into the future, electromagnetic couplings provide non-positive joints. Electromagnetic brakes ensure that dynamic rotating systems are brought into a reliable stop position.
In the product range you will find details of graduated assembly units for solutions to electromechanical tasks with a range of options. Modern construction and design tools and experienced specialists in applications engineering contribute with practical knowledge to ensure that you are always provided with the most effective solution.
In the sector overview you will find a summary of current key applications. We have concentrated on special requirements in the mobile applications sector of vehicle engineering with an expert team - you will find the solutions in the Automotive section.
Contact for Magnet Technology
- Catalog COMBITRON 98 (en) (en, pdf, 464 KB)
- Catalog Magnettechnology (en) (en, pdf, 4 MB)
- Catalog Product Portfolio KEB (en) (en, pdf, 3 MB)
- Seminars 2019 en (en, pdf, 20.11.2018, 781 KB)
- Manual COMBISTOP 17 (en, pdf, 11.01.2017, 153 KB)
- Manual COMBISTOP 38 (en, pdf, 01.01.1970, 755 KB)
- Manual COMBITRON 91 1C (en, pdf, 13.02.2017, 628 KB)
- CCC Declaration (en, pdf, 20.04.2017, 261 KB)
- Certificate of Compliance CSA Type 08, 28, 31, 38, 71, P1, 15, 02, 03, 04 (en, pdf, 05.10.2018, 60 KB)
- Certification info - UL approvals for inverters and accessories (en, pdf, 24.07.2018, 660 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity (en, pdf, 19.03.2019, 50 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity COMBITRON Rev.I (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity Cluches and Brakes Rev.H (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity Powerbox Rev.D (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)