Drive Controller Unit - DCU
HV Inverter module
The power electronics ensure efficient adaptation to suit requirements of voltage, current and frequency factors between the various electrical components and handles control and regulation functions. A wide range of control algorithms ensure dynamic speed and torque adjustment.
Automatic motor identification
- Excellent shaft performance
- Open-Loop, sensorless SCL and A.SCL, SCL Posi
HV - inverter module in three performance stages
- Output rated current - Module A: 16,5 A, Module B: 33 A, Module C: 60 A
- Motor temperature measurement: PTC, KTY, PT100, PT1000
- Generator HV_DC control
- Power Control System function module - PCS
With the generator function, the T6 DCU takes over generation of a variable adjustable DC voltage supply of the external consumer if required. PCS (Power Control System) is a functional module developed specifically for this.