COMBIVERT T6 APD Auxiliaries Power Drives
Modular and scalable drive controller system
Components of the T6 APD are, the inverter modules in 3 power ratings with output nominal currents of 16.5 A, 33 A and 60 A for up to 6 electric motors, as well as intelligent control for individual implementation of system characteristics and as a communication gateway for vehicle control.
T6 APD meets all the high requirements for an automotive system with regard to mechanical and thermal properties, environmental conditions, EMC, safety and service life.
The Common-Mode-DC-EMC filters fitted as standard, guarantee high operational safety in conjunction with other high-voltage components in the vehicle.
- Modular and scalable inverter system for auxiliary units and auxiliary drives
- The modular design allows the integration of 1 to max. 6 inverters in one system
- HV - inverter modules in three performance stages: 16.5 A, 33 A and 60 A
- Integrated Common-Mode-DC-EMC filters fitted as standard in each inverter module
- Test according to ECE R10 – approvable for E1 marking
- Application Drive - efficient and on-demand adjustment of voltage, current, frequency
- Variety of control algorithm - open-loop, sensorless SCL and A.SCL, SCL positioning
- Automatic motor identification
- IEC 61131-3, CODESYS based, free programmable control
- MCU J1939 CAN APP – Communication-Gateway
- Central Connection Unit: LV_DC, HV_DC (incl. HVIL – high voltage interlock loop ), liquid cooling, CAN
- Motor connector with high vibration resistance, optimal shield connection and cable clamping
- Software wizards enable quick and efficient commissioning
Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Protection type IP67 / optional IP6k9k
- Ambient temperature in operation: -40 - +85°C
Innovative drive solution - customized power range
- HV_DC Rated voltage: 520 - 750 VDC
- LV_DC Rated voltage: 9 - 34 VDC
- System input rated current: 120 A
- System rated output 60 kW
KEB Automation KG
+49 (0) 5263 401-287
The closing presentation for it's OWL – KEB ImWR innovation project took place on 06/09/2017.Mr Thorsten Sigges, project manager for ImWR, gave a clear overview of why KEB will open up the mobile ...
Boris Schneider loves tight curves and fast straight lines. We were able to entice the race enthusiast and expert in drive and control technology away from the race track to join our application team.