Product portfolio emobility
Electromobility leads to new solutions and vehicle design
The demand for commercial vehicles and mobile machines, which are operated entirely (fully electric) or partially (hybrid) with electrical energy, is steadily increasing.
As well as the main- and traction-drives, auxiliary drives must be electrified, too. The electrification of the auxiliaries allows an on-demand operation of the drives, improves the energy efficiency of the entire vehicles and thus makes a further great contribution to the reduction of pollutant and noise emissions.
Hydraulic pumps, fans, air conditioning compressors, power steering pumps ... these are just a few examples of auxiliary drives that can be electrified without great effort.
We develop and produce competitive drive solutions in close collaboration with our customers.
T6 APD has been specially developed for all hybrid- or all-electric utility vehicles with an on-board high-voltage DC voltage supply and meets the high requirements for an automotive system with regard to mechanical and thermal properties, environmental conditions, EMC, safety and service life.
Plug & Play - KEB emobility product requirements
High-voltage drive solutions for auxiliary components
KEB Automation KG
+49 (0) 5263 401-287
- Catalog COMBIVERT T6 APD (en) (en, pdf, 428 KB)
- Catalog COMBIVERT T6 APD - Modular drive controller system (en) (en, pdf, 3 MB)
- Catalog Product Portfolio KEB (en) (en, pdf, 3 MB)
- Seminars 2019 en (en, pdf, 20.11.2018, 2 MB)
- Installation T6 APD (en, pdf, 05.06.2018, 8 MB)
- Kurzanleitung T6 APD / Quick start guide T6 APD (en, pdf, 02.07.2018, 3 MB)