Mobile future - Electromobility
Due to challenges such as climate change, rising raw material prices and dwindling resources, electromobility is increasingly being pushed to the forefront of worldwide interest. In cities in particular electric vehicles make a substantial contribution to improving environmental pollution and hence make a long-term improvement to our quality of life.
Utility vehicles - trailblazers in electromobility
In conventional utility vehicles, auxiliary components such as air and air-conditioning compressors, for example, used to be driven by the combustion engine.
Electrification of drives enables needs-orientated control, improves energy efficiency of vehicles and hence makes a major contribution with regard to reduction in pollution and noise emissions.
Integration of electric drives in a new generation of mobile machines and vehicles
KEB offers total knowhow, including comprehensive support to vehicle manufacturers in defining requirements, system design, integration of electric drives, intelligent interlinking and of course effective, efficient commissioning of the electrified auxiliary components as well.
KEB offers total knowhow for system design on:
- Comprehensive support in defining requirements
- System design to suit requirements
- Integration of electric drives
- Intelligent interlinking
- Easy, efficient commissioning of electrified auxiliary components
- Software function blocks
Plug & Play - Requirements for KEB emobility products
- High volt drive solutions for auxiliary units and drives:
T6 APD: A high-voltage drive controller system for the electrification of auxiliary units and auxiliary drives in mobile machines and vehicles.
Designed for extreme ambient conditions:
- environmental conditions -40 up to +85°C
- increased resistance to shock and vibration
- protection level according to IP67 and IP6K9K
KEB Automation KG
+49 (0) 5263 401-287
- Catalog COMBIVERT T6 APD (en) (en, pdf, 428 KB)
- Catalog COMBIVERT T6 APD - Modular drive controller system (en) (en, pdf, 3 MB)
- Catalog Product Portfolio KEB (en) (en, pdf, 3 MB)
- Seminars 2019 en (en, pdf, 20.11.2018, 781 KB)