Supply and Regeneration systems
In addition to motor movement adapted to process variables, generator loading cycles also frequently occur with electric drives, where the energy is often "heated" in ballast circuits.
KEB supply and regeneration systems offer energy-optimized solutions for power compensation within a system or direct regeneration of excess power in the supplying network.
COMBIVERT R6 – provides industrial network power regeneration in intermittent duty, typically installed as a single-axis system or in parallel connection with a regeneration choke or harmonic filters, implemented technically with block modulation and available for outputs of 11 kW to 900 kW.
AFE Solutions – provide sinusoidal network supply and network regeneration with "PFC" (power factor correction) and internal voltage boost converter. They can be used in temporary or continuous network supply and regeneration. For output up to 100kVA certification to CEI-0-21 is available.
Contact for Supply Unit
- Application manual R6-S 1.4 Rev.1B (en, pdf, 13.08.2018, 4 MB)
- Installation manual R5-C Power Supply Unit Rev.1C (en, pdf, 27.02.2019, 967 KB)
- Installation manual R6-N Housing E V01 (en, pdf, 08.01.2017, 5 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing Rev.1P (en, pdf, 28.08.2018, 3 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing P Rev.1L (en, pdf, 28.08.2018, 4 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing R Rev.2B (en, pdf, 28.08.2018, 3 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing R Rev.1N (en, pdf, 28.08.2018, 3 MB)
- Instructions for use F5 AFE V02 (en, pdf, 27.02.2019, 3 MB)
- Programming manual F5 AFE V00 (en, pdf, 29.12.2016, 4 MB)
- Programming manual R6-N 1.3 (en, pdf, 08.01.2017, 4 MB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity R6 Rev.G (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 191 KB)
- Technical Info - Creating a XML description file by COMBIVIS 6 (en, pdf, 10.05.2017, 651 KB)
- Technical Info R5-C single/interconnected operation (en, pdf, 02.01.2017, 57 KB)