Supply Unit/ AIC COMBIVERT
Supply and Regeneration systems
In addition to motor movement adapted to process variables, generator loading cycles also frequently occur with electric drives, where the energy is often "heated" in ballast circuits.
KEB supply and regeneration systems offer energy-optimized solutions for power compensation within a system or direct regeneration of excess power in the supplying network.
KEB COMBIVERT R6 – provides industrial network power regeneration in intermittent duty, typically installed as a single-axis system or in parallel connection with a regeneration choke or harmonic filters, implemented technically with block modulation and available for outputs of 11 kW to 900 kW.
KEB AFE Solutions – provide sinusoidal network supply and network regeneration with "PFC" (power factor correction) and internal voltage boost converter. They can be used in temporary or continuous network supply and regeneration. For output up to 100kVA certification to CEI-0-21 is available.
Contact for Supply Unit
- Catalog COMBIVERT R6 (en)(en, pdf, 498 KB)
- Software Protocol monitor(zip, 654 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS 6(exe, 445 MB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 646 MB)
- Technical Info R5-C single/interconnected...(en, pdf, 57 KB)
- Installation manual R5-C Power Supply Unit(en, pdf, 2 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing R(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing P(en, pdf, 6 MB)
- Programming manual R6-N 1.3(en, pdf, 4 MB)
- Installation manual F5 AFE(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- Programming manual F5 AFE(en, pdf, 4 MB)
- Application manual R6-S 1.4(en, pdf, 4 MB)
- Installation manual R6-N Housing E(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- Installation manual R6-S Housing R(en, pdf, 3 MB)
- EPLAN R6(zip, 3 MB)
- EU Declaration R6(en, pdf, 47 KB)