COMBIVERT H6 – Flexible Cooling Options
The different applications in which the H6 system can be used require different cooling design concepts.
The H6 system basically offers two heat-sink variants:
- Air-cooled control cabinet integrated version
- Flat Rear version
The Flat Rear version provides a flexible add-on for the KEB central collective heat-sinks,
as well as the use of other heat-sinks, for oil cooling or individual cooling, for example.
Central collective heat-sinks:
- Air-cooled control cabinet integrated version in widths 400mm, 600mm, 800mm and 1000mm
- Air-cooled push-through version in widths 400mm, 600mm, 800mm and 1000mm
- Liquid-cooled plug-in and plug-through versions in widths 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm.
Contact for Multi-axis drives
- Catalog COMBIVERT H6 (en) (en, pdf, 4 MB)
- CCC Declaration (en, pdf, 20.04.2017, 261 KB)
- FAQ CV6 H6 Motorwizard (en) (en, pdf, 381 KB)