System V 4-Quadrant Drive System
COMBIVERT SYSTEM V
COMBIVERT SYSTEM V is a fully-equipped, liquid-cooled control cabinet inverter system for performance ratings up to 1000 kVA in the mains voltage range 400 to 690 V AC with sinusoidal output filter.
The mains input side designed as an active front end provides sinusoidal input currents, the lowest reactive power components and energy-efficient power regeneration to the mains. On the output side, the system operates all the current and latest motor/generator versions and control processes.
The inverter controls provided, as also SPS, HMI, mains measuring devices and routers offer virtually unlimited programming and operating options. The compact system has a low installation height (1800 mm) and can be modified and extended in multiple options making it ideal for a wide range of uses.
- AFE with LCL filter
- EMC filter
- Frequency inverter with optional sinusoidal filter
- High degree of protection to IP54 (special model to IP67K)
- Intermediate circuit coupling option
- Up to 4 x encoder interfaces
- Integrated IEC 61131 SPS (freely-programmable)
- Router for remote maintenance (GSM / UMTS network or Internet)
- 15.6" HMI
- Mains measuring equipment
- Fieldbus: Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT, CAN, Interbus, Powerlink
- Control also possible with 24V galvanically isolated terminal signal
- Liquid cooling 2½" AG
- Catalog COMBIVERT System V (en) (en, pdf, 380 KB)
- Installation F5/F6 housing V (en, pdf, 15.12.2017, 13 MB)
- Installation system V (en, pdf, 18.04.2018, 24 MB)
- Programming Active Front End Housing V (en, pdf, 08.12.2017, 4 MB)
- Application data sheet cabinet system (pdf, 07.04.2017, 205 KB)