Sine Wave Filters
COMBILINE Sine Wave Filters
The switching output voltages on frequency inverters generate additional losses in lines and moor windings, which can have a major impact on operational safety and service life of the motor insulation.
COMBILINE sine wave filters limit loads to the admissible limit values and provide the necessary protection of enamel insulation and winding heads on long motor lines and special motors.
Protection by sinusoidal filters in retrofitting of older installed motors with frequency inverters is particularly important for optimizing the degree of efficiency of existing installations.
The sine wave filter range includes the following versions
- Sine wave filter for fmax = 100 Hz
- Sine wave filter for fmax = 200 Hz
- Sine wave filter for fmax = 400 Hz
- Customized versions for output frequencies up to 1,600 Hz
Contact for Filter System
- Catalog COMBILINE EMC (en)(en, pdf, 2 MB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity E4(en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity E5(en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity E6(en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- Technical info Z1 Capacitor replacement(en, pdf, 02.01.2017, 1 MB)