In an increasing number of electronic systems, EMC loads and EMC compatibility are becoming factors of growing importance in the operational safety of machines and installations.
European standards and regulations require manufacturers and operators to configure applications in compliance with established limit values.
KEB develops, produces and supplies a comprehensive range for network and motor design with limitation of interference levels and optimization of operating conditions.
The operation of variable speed drives with DC intermediate circuit voltages causes mains supply and motor loads, which can be optimized depending on deployment site and type of use.
COMBILINE Filter range
- EMC filter
- I/O filter
- HF filter
- Sinusoidal output filter
Competent advice and mobile EMC measuring systems ensure the right choice and optimization on site - in brief, they ensure reliable compliance with statutory requirements for a wide range of applications.
Contact for Filter System
- Catalog COMBILINE EMC (en) (en, pdf, 6 MB)
- Installation manual Z2 Output manual V01 (en, pdf, 22.03.2019, 14 MB)
- Kurzanleitung Z1 Drosseln V00 (en, pdf, 11.07.2018, 2 MB)
- EPLAN E6 V1 (zip, 19.12.2016, 4 MB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity AFE filter Rev.D (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 188 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity Chokes Rev.G (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 132 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity Chokes and Filters Rev.F (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 188 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity E4, E5, E6 Rev.H (en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 207 KB)
- Datasheet 19R6T60-1001 Rev.B (pdf, 25.01.2019, 208 KB)
- Technical information NHF filter (en, pdf, 08.03.2017, 176 KB)