KEB C6 HMI-LC Operating panel
The KEB C6 HMI LC is an ARM-based panel PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) system, combining visualization, control and remote maintenance in a single unit. An integrated micro-UPS enables non-volatile data to be securely saved in the event of power failure.
The logic controller can handle a range of SPS and HMI functions depending on the version of runtime used by the application.
Every panel has an aluminum frame with an IP66 protection rating. The top-of-the-line touch screens have brilliant displays with 16 million colors. A range of display formats are available.
- All in One automation solution
- Control with EtherCAT Master
- High-value display
- Micro USP for saving non-volatile data
- Software tool for saving, reinstating or transferring systems
Contact for Control & Automation
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 646 MB)
- COMBIVISconnect Control Center.7.0.023(zip, 88 MB)
- Setup.Combivis Studio HMI.4.0.1154.32(zip, 710 MB)
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 HMI/ HMI LC(en, pdf, 4 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 2 MB)