The C6 Router is a specially developed VPN router used for the remote maintenance of industrial machines and controls on far-off locations.
KEB distinguishes between 2 hardware and 2 software versions. Beside the one hardware version with direct hardwired internet connection via the WAN port, a second optional version with GSM mobile phone standard is available. This ensures a high level of independence at customer sites to access the web.
The KEB router series E1/M1 are solely designed for remote maintenance. They allow access to Ethernet and serial communication based devices, down to the subnet level. With the implemented visualization software, the KEB C6 E2/M2 router series offers a strong benefit. The full unique functionality of KEB COMBIVIS studio HMI can be used. Functions like data logger, alarm management, analysis of usage and utilization as well as SMS or Email messages in case of service demand are only a small scope of services available for the user of the KEB C6 router series E2/M2.
Furthermore, the KEB C6 router family is completely hardware independent and can be used with any third party controls without restrictions. Thanks to the high variety of communication drivers, the visualization link to third party controllers becomes a routine task.
- Remote monitoring using Ethernet-based router
- Worldwide support through multiple server locations
- Also available as router with integral 2G/3G/3G+ modem
- Access to remote systems via Ethernet or serial interface
- Tried and tested COMBIVIS Connect software connects the systems to be monitored at your worksite via VPN
- Additional HMI functionality for data-logging, long-term machine diagnostics and notification by e-mail and SMS
Contact for Control & Automation
- FAQ CVconnect 0003 InternetSharing (en)(en, pdf, 373 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0002 WanLanRoutingC6Router...(en, pdf, 352 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect Router S7 Gateway via MPI...(en, pdf, 585 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0001 C6RouterS7GatewayViaMpi...(en, pdf, 576 KB)
- COMBIVISconnect Control Center.7.0.023(zip, 88 MB)
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 Router family(en, pdf, 3 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 2 MB)