The C6 VPN Router has been specially designed for use in remote installations and industrial settings.
The router is available in two hardware and two software versions. Users can select a model with direct hardwired internet connection via WAN port, or 2G/3G/3G+ wireless connection via any GSM network. This allows for greater flexibility in setting up an installation that allows for remote maintenance and commissioning.
The E1/M1 versions of the router have come with software designed solely for remote maintenance. They allow access to Ethernet and serial communication based devices down to the subnet level. With the implementation of visualization software, the E2/M2 versions provide the additional benefit of KEB’s COMBIVIS Studio HMI software. Functions like data logging, alarm management, and analysis tools are just a few of the additional features of the E2/M2 version.
The C6 family of routers is completely hardware independent and can be used with any third party controls without restrictions. Thanks to the wide range of communication drivers available, linking to any controllers is fast and easy.
- Remote monitoring using Ethernet-based router
- Worldwide support through multiple server locations
- Also available as router with integral 2G/3G/3G+ modem
- Access to remote systems via Ethernet or serial interface
- Tried and tested COMBIVIS Connect software connects the systems to be monitored at your worksite via VPN
- Additional HMI functionality for data-logging, long-term machine diagnostics and notification by e-mail and SMS
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 Router family(en, pdf, 01.01.1970, 3 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 Router E1 E2(stp, 15.05.2017, 6 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 Router M1 M2(stp, 15.05.2017, 6 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- Audit KEB CV connect (en)(en, pdf, 2 MB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity C6 Router(en, pdf, 12.07.2017, 199 KB)
- ReleaseNotes COMBIVISconnect 8 0 013(pdf, 614 KB)
- Setup COMBIVISconnect Control Center 8.0.013 (exe)(exe, 81 MB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0001 C6RouterS7GatewayViaMpi (en)(en, pdf, 576 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0002 WanLanRoutingC6Router (en)(en, pdf, 352 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0003 InternetSharing (en)(en, pdf, 373 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0006 C6HMIC6RouterInternetConnectionViaHotspot (en)(en, pdf, 677 KB)
- FAQ CVconnect 0007 ConfigurationSIMCardC6Router (en)(en, pdf, 387 KB)