C6 P34 Panel
Most powerful IPC panel
The C6 P34 IPC panel from KEB uses the Intel® Ivy Bridge platform along with the 6th generation Core i5 processors. It’s the most powerful panel IPC in our current line of automation products, with an impressive maximum computing capacity for motion control.
The all-in-one motherboard includes Ethernet, serial RS232, and USB interfaces, as well as an EtherCAT master. Additional optional fieldbus interfaces enable connection to higher ranking controls and can be configured based on installation space and location.
All of KEB’s Panel IPCs are available in a wide range of display formats and sizes, and users can select either resistive or capacitive touch technology.
- Fanless IPC panel with high-performance processor up to 50°C operating temperature
- Intel® Skylake Plattform (Core i)
- Core i5-6440EQ 2,70 GHz, Quad Core - 4 Threads
- Displays with resistive or capacitive touch technology
- Standard format: 12.1”, 15”, 17”, 19”
- Widescreen format: 12.1”, 15,6”, 18,5”, 21,5”, 24”
- Smart memory concept for maximum flexibility in use