C6 P30 Panel
Most powerful IPC panel
The C6 P30 IPC panel from KEB uses the Intel® Ivy Bridge platform along with the 3rd generation Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors. It’s the most powerful panel IPC in our current line of automation products, with an impressive maximum computing capacity for motion control.
The all-in-one motherboard includes Ethernet, serial RS232, and USB interfaces, as well as an EtherCAT master. Additional optional fieldbus interfaces enable connection to higher ranking controls and can be configured based on installation space and location.
All of KEB’s Panel IPCs are available in a wide range of display formats and sizes, and users can select either resistive or capacitive touch technology.
- Fanless IPC panel with high-performance processor up to 50°C operating temperature
- Intel® Ivy Bridge platform (Core i)
- Core i3 3120ME 2,4 GHz, dual core - 4 Threads
- Core i5 3610ME 2,7 GHz, dual core - 4 Threads
- Core i7 3612QE 2,1 GHz, quad core - 8 Threads
- Displays with resistive or capacitive touch technology
- Standard format: 12.1”, 15”, 17”, 19”
- Widescreen format: 12.1”, 15,6”, 18,5”, 21,5”, 24”
- Smart memory concept for maximum flexibility in use
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en...(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 IPC Perform(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- ReleaseNotes COMBIVISconnect 8 0 013(pdf, 614 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 20.04.2017, 646 MB)
- Setup COMBIVISconnect Control Center ...(exe, 81 MB)
- Setup.Combivis Studio HMI.4.0.1154.32(zip, 710 MB)