KEB IPC Panels boast impressive operating capabilities for all applications
KEB’s series of IPC panels are becoming an important part of the automation technology landscape due to their flexibility and scalability.
Versatile IPC panels from KEB are available in a range of sizes, formats, resolutions, and touch technologies. Users can also choose from a list of processors, data carriers, and optional interfaces.
Together with pre-installed runtime libraries, IPC panels are being used for machine control and motion sequence processes as well as display, data acquisition, and image processing. All KEB IPCs are equipped with an integrated micro UPS to ensure all data is saved in the event of a sudden power failure.
Remote maintenance software is available as an option, making the IPC panel a cost-effective, complete operation and maintenance tool.
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 28 MB)
- Installation manual C6 IPC Visu (en, pdf, 02.01.2017, 4 MB)
- Manual IPCs E22 Box/Panel (en, pdf, 03.05.2018, 10 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 e22 panel s1 (zip, 15.05.2017, 30 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 e22 panel sl (zip, 15.05.2017, 27 MB)
- EPLAN C6 (zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- COMBIVIS connect Setup 9.0.031 (exe, 81 MB)
- Release Notes COMBIVISconnect 9.0.031 (pdf, 332 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6 (exe, 20.09.2017, 984 MB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio HMI 5.0.1183.16 (en, exe, 06.06.2017, 709 MB)