KEB IPC Panels boast impressive operating capabilities for all applications
KEB’s series of IPC panels are becoming an important part of the automation technology landscape due to their flexibility and scalability.
Versatile IPC panels from KEB are available in a range of sizes, formats, resolutions, and touch technologies. Users can also choose from a list of processors, data carriers, and optional interfaces.
Together with pre-installed runtime libraries, IPC panels are being used for machine control and motion sequence processes as well as display, data acquisition, and image processing. All KEB IPCs are equipped with an integrated micro UPS to ensure all data is saved in the event of a sudden power failure.
Remote maintenance software is available as an option, making the IPC panel a cost-effective, complete operation and maintenance tool.
Contact for Control & Automation
- FAQ C6 IPC 0003 NvRamUsage en(en, pdf, 217 KB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0001 SetupC6EconPerform (en)(en, pdf, 708 KB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0004 BiosSettings (en)(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0005...(en, pdf, 149 KB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0002 RequestLicences (en)(en, pdf, 491 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 646 MB)
- COMBIVISconnect Control Center.7.0.023(zip, 88 MB)
- Setup.Combivis Studio HMI.4.0.1154.32(zip, 710 MB)
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 IPC Visu(en, pdf, 4 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 2 MB)