The C6 Monitor is part of the KEB industrial monitor product series, offering the user an industrial touch monitor with 16 million colours and resolution up to full HD.
The high protection class (IP66) of the monitors confirms their suitability in terms of industrial capability. Depending on environment and type of operation, there is an option of two different versions of front panel: Aluminium (resistive touch technology) and Aluminium True Flat (capacitive touch technology).
KEB offers a wide range of different display sizes and formats in this monitor series; these include sizes from 10.4” – 19” in standard format and 10.1”W – 24”W in widescreen format.
- Industrial-touch monitor with high protection class, 16m colours, up to full HD resolution and long-term availability
- Integrated extension module for graphics and touch with just one cable up to 100m
- LED Backlight TFT LCD displays with resistive or capacitive touch technology
- Standard format: 12.1”, 15”, 17”, 19”
- Widescreen format: 10.1”, 12.1”, 15.6”, 18.5”, 21.5”, 24”