The C6 Monitor is part of KEB’s industrial monitor product series, offering the user an industrial touch monitor with 16 million colors and resolution up to full HD.
The IP66 protection class of the monitors makes the monitors ideal for industrial installations. Depending on the environment and type of operation, customers can choose between two different versions of front panel: Aluminum (resistive touch technology) and Aluminum True Flat (capacitive touch technology).
KEB offers a wide range of different display sizes and formats in this monitor series. Sizes range from 10.4” – 19” in standard format and 10.1” – 24” in widescreen format
- Industrial-touch monitor with high protection class, 16m colours, up to full HD resolution and long-term availability
- Integrated extension module for graphics and touch with just one cable up to 100m
- LED Backlight TFT LCD displays with resistive or capacitive touch technology
- Standard format: 12.1”, 15”, 17”, 19”
- Widescreen format: 10.1”, 12.1”, 15.6”, 18.5”, 21.5”, 24”
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 28 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 monitor dvi (zip, 15.05.2017, 17 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 monitor rvl (zip, 15.05.2017, 19 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model RVL Transmitter panelmount (stp, 15.05.2017, 3 MB)
- EPLAN C6 (zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio HMI 5.0.1183.16 (en, exe, 06.06.2017, 709 MB)