The C6 AMM monitor offers customized designs for industrial applications. The configurable monitor system has up to eight freely-definable operating and/or signal elements in a completely sealed housing with IP65 protection.
The wide range of options available when customizing the monitor allow for optimal design of the HMI experience. In addition to various widescreen formats, there is also the option of resistive or capacitive touch technology. The remote option enables transfer of graphics and touch information over distances of up to 100 m, using only a patch cable.
- Resistive or capacitive touch panel on two wide-screen formats
- Completely sealed housing to protection type Full-IP65
- Individually-configurable monitor system with up to 8 freely-definable elements
- Easy installation and wiring due to innovative hardware design
- Integrated extension module for graphics and touch with just one cable up to 100m
- Support of different manufacturers of assembly arm systems
Contact Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 24 MB)
- Installation manual C6 Monitors V01 (en, pdf, 01.01.1970, 1 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 monitor dvi (zip, 15.05.2017, 17 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model C6 monitor rvl (zip, 15.05.2017, 19 MB)
- 3D-Step-Model RVL Transmitter panelmount (stp, 15.05.2017, 3 MB)
- EPLAN C6 V2 (zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- EU Konfomitätserklärung C6 AMM (en, pdf, 11.03.2019, 222 KB)