DIN RAIL IPC C6 SMART DIN RAIL
Today’s modular machine designs require decentralized architecture. Conventional automation modules have begun to migrate from the conventional control cabinet directly into the installation. The new generation of KEB DIN rail IPCs is design precisely for this type of installation.
The C6 SMART is perfectly tailored to the runtime environment and real-time capability with a powerful processor for performing complex automation tasks. The integrated micro UPS and spacious onboard memory make the C6 SMART a robust, reliable system. The device takes up 47mm on the DIN rail and supports direct coupling with remote I/O modules.
A C6 Monitor can be incorporated to the decentralized installation using the SMART’s integrated visualization support – a DVI-D interface comes standard.
Remote maintenance is another key feature of the SMART IPC. It comes equipped with COMBIVIS Connect software for secure troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Super compact = 47 x 122 x 124
- DIN rail IPC with flexible expandable I/O assemblies and integrated micro UPS
- Optimised processor power for synchronous motion control, rapid switching and detection of signals
- Smart system with integrated real-time controller, visualisation and remote monitoring supplemented by a wide range of interfaces (DVI, USB, Ethernet, EtherCAT, CANopen, RS232/485)
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 28 MB)
- Manual C6 SMART (en, pdf, 25.04.2018, 2 MB)
- EPLAN C6 (zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)