C6 P34 Box
Maximum performance Box IPC
The C6 P34 Box IPC from KEB uses the Intel® Ivy Bridge platform along with the 6th generation Core i5 processors. It’s the most powerful Box IPC in our current line of automation products, with an impressive maximum computing capacity for motion control. When combined with a C6 monitor, decentralized visualization projects can be carried out quickly and easily.
The all-in-one motherboard includes Ethernet, serial RS232, and USB interfaces, as well as an EtherCAT master. Additional optional fieldbus interfaces enable connection to higher ranking controls and can be configured based on installation space and location.
All of KEB’s Panel IPCs are available in a wide range of display formats and sizes, and users can select either resistive or capacitive touch technology.
- Box IPC with high-performance processors up to 50°C operating temperature
- Smart memory design for maximum flexibility in use
- Intel® Skylake Plattform (Core i)
- Core i5-6440EQ 2,70 GHz, Quad Core - 4 Threads
Contact Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 24 MB)