C6 P30 Box
Maximum performance Box IPC
The C6 P30 Box IPC from KEB uses the Intel® Ivy Bridge platform along with the 3rd generation Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors. It’s the most powerful Box IPC in our current line of automation products, with an impressive maximum computing capacity for motion control. When combined with a C6 monitor, decentralized visualization projects can be carried out quickly and easily.
The all-in-one motherboard includes Ethernet, serial RS232, and USB interfaces, as well as an EtherCAT master. Additional optional fieldbus interfaces enable connection to higher ranking controls and can be configured based on installation space and location.
All of KEB’s Panel IPCs are available in a wide range of display formats and sizes, and users can select either resistive or capacitive touch technology.
- Box IPC with high-performance processors up to 50°C operating temperature
- Smart memory design for maximum flexibility in use
- Intel® Ivy Bridge platform (Core i)
- Core i3 3120ME 2,4 GHz, Dual core - 4 Threads
- Core i5 3610ME 2,7 GHz, Dual Core - 4 Threads
- Core i7 3612QE 2,1 GHz, Quad Core - 8 Threads
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Installation manual C6 IPC Perform(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- ReleaseNotes COMBIVISconnect 8 0 013(pdf, 614 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 20.09.2017, 984 MB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio HMI 5.0.1183.16(en, exe, 06.06.2017, 709 MB)
- Setup COMBIVISconnect Control Center 8.0.013 (exe)(exe, 81 MB)