Series for wall mounting in control cabinets
The Box series IPC from KEB is designed for wall-mounting in control cabinets. Each version has a range of processor sand data carriers available, as well as a selection of optional interfaces. A local or decentralized C6 monitor can be connected via standard DVI connection up to 100 m away for display and visualization.
The C6 Box IPC with integral C6 monitor can be used to control machine processes and motion sequences, as well as visualization, data acquisition, and image processing. Optional remote maintenance software can be integrated to create a complete system for operation and maintenance.
All KEB IPCs are equipped with an integrated micro UPS to ensure all data is saved in the event of a sudden power failure.
Contact for Control & Automation
- FAQ C6 IPC 0003 NvRamUsage en(en, pdf, 217 KB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0001 SetupC6EconPerform (en)(en, pdf, 708 KB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0004 BiosSettings (en)(en, pdf, 5 MB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0005...(en, pdf, 149 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 646 MB)
- COMBIVISconnect Control Center.7.0.023(zip, 88 MB)
- Setup.Combivis Studio HMI.4.0.1154.32(zip, 710 MB)
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 2 MB)