C6 P34 BM
Industrial PC in Book format
The fanless C6 P34 BM is a high-performance industrial PC in book format and is aimed at customers with high demands on performance, design and size, who prefer a vertical mounting solution in comparison to conventional assembly.
This system with a sturdy Aluminum housing is based on the Intel® Skylake™ platform with Core™ i5 quad core 64 bit processor. On the top, the “all in one” motherboard provides four Ethernet and four USB ports as well as a video output via DVI-I or alternatively a remote video link connection (RJ45).
The C6 P34 BM is ideally suited to runtime environment and real-time capabilities. It has been specially designed for industrial applications in the motion control and visualization sector that demand exceptional performance.
For additional control and visualization, KEB remote maintenance can be incorporated, preventing the need for more costly hardware.
- Fanless IPC in book format with 0 - 50 ° C operating temperature
- Integrated MicroUSV, based on 4 supercapacitors, for backup of retain data
- Intel® Skylake Plattform (Core i)
- Core i5-6440EQ 2,70 GHz, Quad Core - 4 Threads
- Mass storage 1 x CFast, 1 x mSATA SSD and 1 x 2,5” HDD/SSD with SATA III interface as extractable drawers
- Integrated remote video output for monitor distances up to 100 m (optional)
Contact Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 24 MB)