C6 P33 BM
With its mounting design, the C6 P33 BM integrates in the series of the book format IPCs. Its functional equipment is designed for customer with demands for design, size and connection options, who prefer a vertical mounting solution.
Build in sturdy aluminum housing and realized for a rough industrial environment, all requirements on an ergonomic structure are complied.
The system is based on the Intel Celeron 3955U 64 bit dual core processor and offers three Ethernet and two USB 3.0 interfaces in combination with the “All-in-One” motherboard. In addition, the user has a DVI-D video output or alternatively a remote video link connection (RJ45) for distances up to 100m at his disposal.
The smart memory concept represents the maximum flexibility in the application and is completed with a micro UPS for the protection of non-volatile data.
Adapted to the application fields of automation, this system is characterized by its real-time capability and designed hardware for the runtime environment. To extend the functions, KEB remote maintenance can be optionally integrated in addition to control and visualization.
- Fanless IPC book mounted up to 50 °C operating temperature
- Intel® Skylake U-Plattform
- Celeron® Dual Core 3955U 2 Ghz, 2 Cores, 2 Threads
- Smart memory concept for maximum fl exibility in application
- Synchronous realtime control with EtherCAT Master
- Micro UPS for secure of non volatile memory
Contact Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en) (en, pdf, 24 MB)