C6 ECON BM
Industrial PC in Book format
The C6 ECON BM is an industrial PC in book format, aimed at customers who prefer a vertical installation solution to the conventional assembly.
This system is based on Intel architecture with 915 GME chipset, GMA 900 graphic controller and Celeron M or Pentium M processor up to 2 GHz and main memory up to 2GB.
The C6 ECON BM is ideally suited to runtime environment and real-time capabilities. It has been specially designed for industrial applications in the motion control and visualization sector that demand exceptional performance.
For additional control and visualization, KEB remote maintenance can be incorporated, preventing the need for more costly hardware.
- Compact design in book size format
- High real-time capability
- EtherCAT industrial fieldbus
- Additional memory with hard disc (HDD) or solid-state disc (SSD)
- PLC Slot for expansion board (e.g. Dual CAN Mastercard, NVRAM)
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en)(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Catalog C6 E22 BM Book Mount IPC (en)(en, pdf, 240 KB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 06.02.2017, 2 MB)
- ReleaseNotes COMBIVISconnect 8 0 013(pdf, 614 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 20.09.2017, 984 MB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio HMI 5.0.1183.16(en, exe, 06.06.2017, 709 MB)
- Setup COMBIVISconnect Control Center 8.0.013 (exe)(exe, 81 MB)
- Software COMBIVIS 5 (previous version)(zip, 559 MB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0003 NvRamUsage (en)(en, pdf, 217 KB)