C6 E22 BM
New IPC series in book format
The C6 E22 BM is the new IPC series in book format and was specially designed for use in industrial control cabinets. The system is based on an Intel® Bay Trail™ platform, with quad-core Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz processor.
The fanless IPC is cooled by an internal passive heat sink and can operate in temperatures up to 50°C with no extra measures needed for cooling. The C6 E22 BM has an input voltage of 24 VDC, with an integrated micro UPS based on four super-capacitors to ensure saving of required data on MRAM.
For additional control and visualization, KEB remote maintenance can be incorporated preventing the need for more costly hardware.
- Fanless IPC in book format with 0 - 50°C operating temperature
- Designed to simplify cable and operation in control cabinets
- Integrated micro UPS, based on 4 super-capacitors, to ensure retain data procedures
- High performance, based on an Intel® Bay Trail™ Celeron J1900 processor
Contact for Control & Automation
- Catalog C6 Control and Automation (en...(en, pdf, 12 MB)
- Catalog C6 E22 BM Book Mount IPC (en)(en, pdf, 240 KB)
- EPLAN C6(zip, 2 MB)
- ReleaseNotes COMBIVISconnect 8 0 013(pdf, 614 KB)
- Setup COMBIVIS studio 6(exe, 646 MB)
- Setup COMBIVISconnect Control Center ...(exe, 81 MB)
- Setup.Combivis Studio HMI.4.0.1154.32(zip, 710 MB)
- FAQ C6 IPC 0003 NvRamUsage (en)(en, pdf, 217 KB)