Sales Engineer (m/f) Spain (northern area)
Ref. No. VI.AD.220-KEBa
Region: Residence in Basque country or Navarre
Mechanical engineering, automation, renewable energy and emobility, KEB is a globally operating and family owned company, that has been providing high quality solutions for drive and control technology for 45 years. Innovative and application specific product developments, cost effective production processes, optimized quality processes and a global sales and marketing concept are the daily work of more than 850 employees at the headquarters in Barntrup, East Westphalia, and further 450 employees in the nine subsidiaries with manufacturing facilities in Europe, America and Asia
To strengthen our technical sales team in the northwest area of Spain, we are looking for the next possible time
SALES ENGINEER (northern area).
Include support to existing customers as well as the development of a new client portfolio, base from a home office, capacity for project development, automation system offerings and sophisticated PLCs, HMI, servo drives and so on.
In addition the participation in trade fairs, information and training events in the sales area, in the national office and in the parent company in Germany is on a regular basis.
Sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You'll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and technical support specialists
- Residence in Basque country or Navarre
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics, mechatronics, electrical or equivalent.
- 3+ years of electronics industry experience, in automation products and / or in the sale of solutions or systems.
- High level of English skills
Your skills are
- a solid technical background
- sales and communication oriented
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organisational and team working capability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and self-reliance.
As your future employer, we offer you:
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development in a global and dynamic company in constant innovation, with excellent environment and teamwork.
- Continuous and specialized technical training for the development of the requested functions.
- The job includes company car, including private use and an attractive and negotiable reward with incentives.