Servo Drive KEB COMBIVERT F5 Multi
Closed-loop drive controller for synchronous and asynchronous motors up to 900 kW with modular pluggable sensor systems.
Basis for distributed, decentralized control architecture in the drive with internal functionalities such as:
- Speed and torque regulation
- Positioning control with train mode
- Synchronous run control, electronic transmission
- Simple positioning, round table positioning, register function
- All drives support the isolated serial interfaces Profibus, CAN, Sercos, InterBus, DeviceNet, Modbus, Ethernet, EtherCAT, Powerlink, Profinet and KEB-HSP5 / DIN 66019-II.
Software version S.C.L.
S.C.L. (Sensorless Closed Loop) describes the operation of synchronous motors without encoder feedback. The KEB own control system provides state-of-the-art characteristics for dynamic and efficient speed and torque adjustment and is suitable for standard high frequency servo drives, special machinery or closed loop direct drives.
Servo Drive KEB COMBIVERT F5-A-Servo
KEB COMBIVERT F5-A-Servo rounds off the single axis devices in the lower power range of up to 1.5 kW, with the following properties
- compact servo drive with integrated or master position control
- torque and speed control in rewinders and unwinders
- dynamic drive with analogue, digital or serial control
- speed or angle-synchronous subsequent drive with electronic gearing, freely adjustable denominator / counter ratio
- internal single-axis positioning steering with 16 positions, can be freely used in up to 8 position profiles with indexing
- mini automation device - with internal PID process control, extensive input/output functions, can be used in 8 parameter sets
- standardisation of physical sizes and programmable user interface with 36 addresses